Last updated: February 02nd, 2018
https://www.mycctvexpert.com& other “My CCTV Expert” websites
My CCTV Expert Business Services LLP (Limited Liability Partnership), “My CCTV Expert” is in the business of providing online solutions. www.quotemykaam.com (‘website’) is an online service marketplace to connect customers who come to hire local businesses for services they seek.
A link to this Terms and Conditions agreement will be published on all pages, booking forms & websites owned and operated by “My CCTV Expert”.
From time to time the website will generate automated emails to registered users, or website users will send emails and messages to one another through the website. Emails sent by the website or through the website are considered a part of the “My CCTV Expert” website. If hyperlinks and other redirection tools taking the user to other websites operated by third parties appear on the website, you acknowledge that these websites (Outside Sites) are not controlled by “My CCTV Expert” and do not form part the “My CCTV Expert” website and agree that you will not hold “My CCTV Expert” liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on Outside Sites.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
HEREBY DISCLAIMER IS GIVEN TO ALL THE USERS THAT “My CCTV Expert” IS NOT PRIVY TO ANY CONTRACT, BOTH ORAL AND WRITTEN, BETWEEN THE USERS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS (VENDORS) WHATSOEVER. “Service Providers” herein include namely Pest Control Providers, Decorations & Entertainment Service Providers, Cleaning Providers, Home Repair Technicians, Home Appliance Technicians, Home Re-modelling & Renovation Service Providers and various other services mentioned on – “https://www.mycctvexpert.com/” or any service booked by user through mycctvexpert.com platform.
It is hereby acknowledged by all the Users that “My CCTV Expert” has the LIMITED ROLE of providing a platform for bringing together both the Users and Service Providers so that the Users may choose the suitable Service Provider as per their requirement. “My CCTV Expert” does not in any manner whatsoever require the User to choose a Service Provider and it is the sole decision/discretion of the User to decide and ascertain the quality/standard/safety/reliability of the Service Provider and agree on Final Quoted Price, Payment schedule, Refund policy, Service Level time frames in case of post service issues, any risks involved in undertaking the service etc and to make an independent decision. It is therefore further acknowledged by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” is NOT THE SELLING AGENT of any of the Service Providers on its platform (website/application) and that “My CCTV Expert” has NO ROLE IN THE EXECUTION of the Service by the Service Providers.
“My CCTV Expert” disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory and makes no representation/warranty/guarantee regarding any of services of the service providers mentioned on its website/application. FURTHER DISCLAIMER IS GIVEN THAT IN FURTHERNANCE OF ANY USER CHOOSING A SERVICE PROVIDER AND ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER, THE USER CAN IN NO WAY BIND “My CCTV Expert” IN ANY RESPECT. THE FACTUM OF ANY CONTRACT/AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN ANY USER AND SERVICE PROVIDER, DOES NOT CREATE ANY RELATIONSHIP OF AGENCY OR EMPLOYMENT BETWEEN “My CCTV Expert” AND USER/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IN ANY MANNER. All Services Providers mentioned on the Website of “My CCTV Expert” are INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- IN FURTHERANCE OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, it is agreed by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE/ DEFICIENT SERVICE/ SUB-STANDARD SERVICE/ WRONG SERVICE/POST-SERVICE ISSUE/ NON-REFUND ISSUE/FALSE PROMISES ETC. provided by any Service Providers so chosen by the User.
It is once again acknowledged by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” is not a party to any contract between the User and Service Provider and is hence not bound any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contract between the User and Service Provider whatsoever. Therefore, “My CCTV Expert” cannot be held responsible and is NOT LIABLE for any loss/damage incurred by the User on account of entering into a contract with the Service Provider and/or on account of the execution/non-execution/sub-standard execution etc of the contract.
IT IS AGREED BY THE USERS THAT all Service Providers mentioned on the website of “My CCTV Expert” are independent contractors and “My CCTV Expert” is not accountable and cannot be held accountable for their misbehaviour, if any. “My CCTV Expert” is not in relation of Employeer- Employee or Master-Servant or Principal-Agent or Partnership etc with any of the Service Providers and cannot be held responsible for any misdeed, misbehaviour, ill-treatment etc committed by any of the Service Providers whatsoever.
IT IS AGREED BY THE USERS THAT “My CCTV Expert” is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, which may be incurred by the User on account of any reliance placed by the User on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any information on the website, or any image posted or any content uploaded, or using the products or services provided by “My CCTV Expert” or any third party or relying upon the information, advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between the User and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising or information appears on the Services or website or any unclaimed property or liability arising from any unredeemed coupons, etc. Any loss/damages incurred by the User from any of the reasons,( including the above-mentioned reasons but not limited to those reasons) shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, loss of goods, personal injury, property damages, cost of procurement of substitute Services or other intangible loss.
“My CCTV Expert” in addition to the above, further has no liability under the following circumstances: a. The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the User’s use of the services. b. User’s failure to provide “My CCTV Expert” with accurate account information. c. User’s failure to keep his / her password or account details secure and confidential. d. Where the user directly contacts or Books a service with the “Technician/ Service professional” for Service after Service provider interaction with client, without the knowledge of “My CCTV Expert”, “My CCTV Expert” would not be liable for any Payments, Warranties or terms mentioned by the “Technician/ Service professional” or written on the website for Service in questions in future.
- IN FURTHERANCE OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, it is agreed by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE/ DEFICIENT SERVICE/ SUB-STANDARD SERVICE/ WRONG SERVICE/POST-SERVICE ISSUE/ NON-REFUND ISSUE/FALSE PROMISES ETC. provided by any Service Providers so chosen by the User. It is once again acknowledged by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” is not a party to any contract between the User and Service Provider and is hence not bound any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contract between the User and Service Provider whatsoever. Therefore, “My CCTV Expert” cannot be held responsible and is NOT LIABLE for any loss/damage incurred by the User on account of entering into a contract with the Service Provider and/or on account of the execution/non-execution/sub-standard execution etc of the contract.
DISPUTES AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITIES
“My CCTV Expert” is not liable for any loss/damage as elucidated in the Foregoing Clauses and in the event of any DISPUTE between the Users and Service Providers and/or any Third Party, the User agrees that “My CCTV Expert” will not be made a party to such a dispute as “My CCTV Expert” acts only as a platform for bringing together the Users and Service Providers and is not party to a contract and/or transaction/dealing between the User and Service Provider and/or any Third Party whatsoever.
It is further agreed by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” is under no obligation (moral or otherwise) to become involved in any dispute of any nature between the User and/or Service Provider and / or any Third Party whatsoever and therefore “My CCTV Expert” cannot be unnecessarily be compelled to become a party to any such dispute.
IT IS FURTHER AGREED THAT ALL USERS HEREBY RELEASE “My CCTV Expert”, ITS FOUNDERS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF ANY SUCH DISPUTES (disputes being civil or criminal in nature and/or disputes under Consumer Protection Laws of India). Subject to the aforementioned, “My CCTV Expert”s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the contract, whether based on contract, tort, statutory warranty or otherwise, shall in no event exceed a sum of Rupees 1000/-. The limitations on “My CCTV Expert’s liability under this section, shall apply whether or not “My CCTV Expert” has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary the user agrees that the user’s sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with “My CCTV Expert” is to discontinue user’s use of the services and website.
In the event of any User being found unnecessarily threatening or compelling “My CCTV Expert”, ITS FOUNDERS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS of any Civil, Criminal, Consumer Law liabilities of any kind whatsoever, in relation to any of the disputes between the User and/or Service Provider and/or any Third Party or in relation any ill-treatment, misbehaviour of the Service Provider and/or any Third Party, even though being aware on account of accepting of these Terms and Conditions of the Exclusion of Liabilities of “My CCTV Expert”, ITS FOUNDERS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS, such User shall be liable to be proceeded against for criminal intimidation, and for damages on account of mental harassment, agony, loss of business, loss or reputation etc., being unnecessarily caused by such User to “My CCTV Expert”.
- “My CCTV Expert” is not liable for any loss/damage as elucidated in the Foregoing Clauses and in the event of any DISPUTE between the Users and Service Providers and/or any Third Party, the User agrees that “My CCTV Expert” will not be made a party to such a dispute as “My CCTV Expert” acts only as a platform for bringing together the Users and Service Providers and is not party to a contract and/or transaction/dealing between the User and Service Provider and/or any Third Party whatsoever. It is further agreed by the Users that “My CCTV Expert” is under no obligation (moral or otherwise) to become involved in any dispute of any nature between the User and/or Service Provider and / or any Third Party whatsoever and therefore “My CCTV Expert” cannot be unnecessarily be compelled to become a party to any such dispute.
- HEREBY DISCLAIMER IS GIVEN TO ALL THE USERS THAT “My CCTV Expert” IS NOT PRIVY TO ANY CONTRACT, BOTH ORAL AND WRITTEN, BETWEEN THE USERS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS (VENDORS) WHATSOEVER. “Service Providers” herein include namely Pest Control Providers, Decorations & Entertainment Service Providers, Cleaning Providers, Home Repair Technicians, Home Appliance Technicians, Home Re-modelling & Renovation Service Providers and various other services mentioned on – “https://www.mycctvexpert.com/” or any service booked by user through mycctvexpert.com platform.
General Information Only
- The information, opinions and other similar statements and content published on the website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended as, nor do they constitute legal, financial, taxation, technical or expert advice or to be in any way relied upon by the User without undertaking independent verification. Information provided on the website has been derived from sources believed to be accurate at the time of compilation and no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the website
- “My CCTV Expert” and its directors, agents or employees shall not be liable (whether directly or indirectly) for any information provided on the website or anyone else through the website or any errors in, or omissions from information on the website.
- “My CCTV Expert” does not make any representation or warranty that any user is reputable, or will act in good faith, or according to their terms of engagement; any information on the website will be complete, reliable or accurate; or your access to the website will be secure, available or uninterrupted.
- “My CCTV Expert” will not be liable for loss arising out of (whether directly or indirectly) any action or decision by User in reliance on the information on or provided through the website or provided by any business the User engage on the website, nor any interruption, delay or impairment in the functioning, operation or availability of the website, exposure to or transmission of any computer virus, internet access difficulties in connection with the website, or malfunction in equipment or software.
Use of the Services by User / Users Conduct
- In order to access certain Services, User may be required to provide certain information about himself / herself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of User’s continued use of the Services. The User agrees that any registration information provided by the User to the “My CCTV Expert” will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- The User further permits “My CCTV Expert” to allow selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, “My CCTV Expert” affiliates, and associates, to contact the User occasionally about services that may be of User’s interest. They may contact the User by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If the User does not want to be contacted by these companies in the future, the User may simply chose the option of unsubscribe available on the website and/or by amending the User profile accordingly and/or writing to “My CCTV Expert”.
- . The User agrees to access the Website and / or use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the terms prescribed by “My CCTV Expert” from time to time and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- The User agrees that he /she shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the website and all charges related thereto. “My CCTV Expert” shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of this website.
- The User permits “” to c My CCTV Expert collect its information, including but not limited to trends, statistics, usage of the website, and all such other data, excluding sensitive personal data or such other data prohibited by law to be collected, unless expressly excluded herein. The said data may be transferred by “My CCTV Expert” to third parties and the user grants permission for the same.
The User agrees to use the data owned or otherwise provided on the Website by “My CCTV Expert” only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to with “My CCTV Expert” in writing. The right to use the data is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
a) The data may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
b) No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed;
c) The data may not be transferred to another person;
d) Software may not be interfered with in any manner; v. Every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the data must prevent any unauthorized copying of the data;
e) The User will only use the data for lawful purposes and in accordance with these conditions.
f) In addition, the User agrees that he / her will not use robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy “My CCTV Expert’s web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent of “My CCTV Expert” (such content is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search web sites to direct internet users to the Site).
Restriction on User
- . User agrees that the user will not use the website of any “My CCTV Expert” service for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions or that is illegal or unlawful. User agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
User shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website, including your profile (“Profile”), the posting of your Service (“Offer”), the posting of your desired Service (“Want”), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Service Professional, or the Service User (“Feedback”) (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
a) uses the website to offend others (which shall be judged in the absolute opinion of “My CCTV Expert”);
b) is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate; (which shall be judged in the absolute opinion of “My CCTV Expert”);
c) engage in, encourage participation or promote any contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, spamming or unsolicited emailing through the website;
d) uses automated scripting tools or software. Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
e) make available, using the website, any material not entitled to make available including any law or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interfere with the functioning of other software or hardware; or breach any laws or regulations applicable to your use of the website;
f) Collect screen names and email address of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
g) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
h) Access or search the site content or services with any engine, software, or tool.
i) Provide incorrect personal information, Quote information, costs based on the information/ service requests posted by end users using the website to gain advantage (financially, winning a lead or otherwise).
j) is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so
“My CCTV Expert” has no obligation to monitor user’s or anyone else’s use of the website. However, “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right at all times to monitor retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (whether registered or unregistered) in the website and / or Service, information content on the website or accessed as part of the Service, any database operated by “My CCTV Expert” and all the website design, text and graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) shall remain the property of “My CCTV Expert”. The User shall not, and / or shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property. All rights are reserved by “My CCTV Expert”.
- None of the material listed in Clause 6(a) may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without “My CCTV Expert prior express written permission. The User may, however, retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that the User keeps intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. The User may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without obtaining My CCTV Expert prior written permission.
- All rights (including goodwill and, where relevant, trade marks) in “My CCTV Expert” name are owned by “My CCTV Expert”. Other products and company names mentioned on the website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners
- Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Services of “My CCTV Expert” is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. The Agreement gives the User no right to such content.
Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure- “My CCTV Expert” has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. “My CCTV Expert” may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
a) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit “My CCTV Expert” to locate the material.;
c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
d) information reasonably sufficient to permit “My CCTV Expert” to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
e) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice.”
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “My CCTV Expert”, its subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees, licensors, business associates, suppliers and agents harmless from and against any actual or threatened claims, actions or demands, cause of actions, damages, losses, expenses, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees and costs of suit, resulting from or alleged to result from, or arising out of or in connection with the (i) the use / access of the website by the User; (ii) the use of the Service or website through User’s password; or (iii) any breach of the term of this Agreement or any applicable law by User
Disclaimer of Warranty
- i. The User hereby, expressly agrees that the use of the website is solely at his / her own risk. Neither “My CCTV Expert”, its subsidiaries nor any of their respective employees, agents and third party content providers make any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, that (i) use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free; or (ii) with respect to the results that may be obtained from use of the website, or (iii) the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service provided through the website.
- The website is made accessible on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
- “My CCTV Expert” does not give any warranty that the Services or the Site are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology owned or being used by the User.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The User specifically acknowledges that “My CCTV Expert” is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the User.
- “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right to record phone calls between User and “My CCTV Expert” employees or “My CCTV Expert” agents for training purposes.
Rules for Service Professionals
- Sanctions for violating any of the rules for service professionals- If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, “My CCTV Expert”, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional’s Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Professional’s Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Professional’s status earned via the Feedback page.
Rules for Service Users “Partners providing service”.
- Service users shall not take any of the following actions: (a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional’s terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by “My CCTV Expert” in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
- Sanctions for violating any of the rules for service users-If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, “My CCTV Expert”, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User’s Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User’s Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User’s status earned via the Feedback page.
- As a business member of “My CCTV Expert”, Users will have to confirm their personal identity and business identity, if user wish to quote. If a User does not confirm personal and business identity, they will not be able to quote on the customer requests. List of documents required for identity verification are available within the “Verify identity” section of the site.
Updates to the Website
- “My CCTV Expert” may from time to time and at any time change or discontinue any feature of the website including content, hours or availability and equipment required for access.
Usage of Submitted Content
No confidentiality- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, “My CCTV Expert” does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non confidential basis. You agree that “My CCTV Expert” shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a lawyer) is not extended to “My CCTV Expert”
“My CCTV Expert” may also disclose user information including personal information if “My CCTV Expert” reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate “My CCTV Expert”’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Website at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
“My CCTV Expert”’s disclaimers and right to remove
b. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that “My CCTV Expert” is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against “My CCTV Expert” with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold “My CCTV Expert”, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
c. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that “My CCTV Expert” may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
v. Suggestions-If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to “My CCTV Expert”, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Suggestions”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and “My CCTV Expert” is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that “My CCTV Expert” is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
- No confidentiality- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, “My CCTV Expert” does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
Feedback Ratings & Comments
- “My CCTV Expert” allows users of the website to rate and comment on the performance of “My CCTV Expert” business users whose business services they have either contracted, or have experienced in the course of evaluating the business user’s suitability for a job.
- “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right to publish or not to publish those ratings and comments (feedback) on the website at its absolute discretion.
- “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right to delete or modify feedback submitted on the website at any time for any reason.
- “My CCTV Expert” will delete or modify if it is clear that, in the opinion of “My CCTV Expert”, the feedback is factually incorrect or does not relate to the provision of business services by the business to the user who submitted feedback.
- “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right to aggregate each businesses feedback into a percentage score and publish that score on the website.
- In case the feedback is considered defamatory of the reputation and standing of individuals and businesses, “My CCTV Expert” accepts no responsibility for liability, damage, injury or loss that may arise from feedback submitted to or published on the website. The User release forever and indemnify “My CCTV Expert” from any liability it may incur arising out of (whether directly or indirectly) any feedback the User may post on the “My CCTV Expert” website.
- Further User agrees that, if the user or anyone else commences or threatens any action or proceeding against “My CCTV Expert” or makes any claim or demand against “My CCTV Expert” as a result of any feedback submitted by the user to the website, “My CCTV Expert” may, in it’s absolute discretion, without any notice to the User immediately cancel or suspend user’s membership of the website.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions
Without limiting other remedies available to “My CCTV Expert” at law, in equity or under this Terms and Conditions, “My CCTV Expert” may, in our sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide services to User if:
ii. “My CCTV Expert” is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; or
iii. “My CCTV Expert” believes that the actions of User may cause legal liability “My CCTV Expert”.
- Without limiting other remedies available to “My CCTV Expert” at law, in equity or under this Terms and Conditions, “My CCTV Expert” may, in our sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide services to User if:
Consequences of Termination of User’s Account with “My CCTV Expert”
“My CCTV Expert” may at its discretion terminate User’s use or, or access to, the website at any time and upon termination:
i. User shall no longer be authorized to access the website or use any other “My CCTV Expert” services with the email address registered with the site;
ii. User will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on by the Terms and Conditions; and
iii. All licenses granted by User and all disclaimers by “My CCTV Expert” and limitations of “My CCTV Expert”’s liability set out in the Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the website will survive.
- “My CCTV Expert” may at its discretion terminate User’s use or, or access to, the website at any time and upon termination:
Customer Support & Complaints Policy
“My CCTV Expert” make a considerable investment in staff and technology to help answer customer support questions and respond to complaints. Our staff will endeavor to process questions or complaints from registered users of the website according to the following policy:
i. “My CCTV Expert” will attempt to resolve any serious customer complaints and answer any questions on a priority basis, at the earliest on business days (Mon- Fri).
ii. Technical complaints or product development suggestions will be considered for future software upgrades. User’s suggestions may not result in changes to the software or “My CCTV Expert” business practices.
iii. “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right not to respond to customer support questions or complaints that offend “My CCTV Expert” employees or agents.
iv. “My CCTV Expert” reserves the right not to respond to questions or complaints made by individuals who, in the opinion of “”, a My CCTV Expert e not current users of the website, or have been suspended from using the website.
- “My CCTV Expert” make a considerable investment in staff and technology to help answer customer support questions and respond to complaints. Our staff will endeavor to process questions or complaints from registered users of the website according to the following policy:
Disputes Resolution and Jurisdiction:
- The Terms and Conditions governing use or membership of and access to the website will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this agreement shall be resolved by amicable settlement within 15 days of the date of arising of such disputes. In case of failure of amicable settlement, the Parties may take legal recourse. The Courts in Gurugram shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of this agreement.
We have over
2 years of experience
Verified Service Providers listed
WHO WE ARE
Busy life and long working hours? Worried about the security of your house or Office? Need information about the top CCTV dealers in India? MyCCTV Expert is all you need.
We have the best CCTV dealers in India who guide you to buy and install CCTV camera facilities delivered to you at your space. Just search through our top CCTV dealers in India and have the most efficient CCTV camera installation. Our experts perform the best CCTV camera installations and provide valuable cctv services according to the requirements of customers.
Incorporated in the year 2018, we are identified as reliable exporter and service provider of a CCTV Camera, security and safety solutions. Our product ranges covers a large spectrum that comprises of both hardware and software solutions to provide highest level of security.
Our Products ranges from Analog Camera , IP Camera & HDCVI Camera’s . We also have special cameras like 360Degree View Camera and Number Plate recognition Cameras.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Most Competitive Prices
- CCTV Planning
- Genuine Security Products
- Internal and external security cameras
- Wireless security camera systems
- Remote security camera monitoring systems
- IP camera systems
- Affordable AMC Solutions
- Instant Customer Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- High Quality CCTV Cameras
- CCTV Installation